Friday, May 29, 2015

All Of A Sudden It Happened.....

So I am guessing that Phillip and the Flamingo were walking on the beach and a bolt of lightening came down!!!......Boom, Bang.....Zap.....hello?   Do you have a better suggestion?!!


I just love how this happened!  Thanks Arwen McCullen for this fabulous and fun Stampotique challenge, SDC 195, Human with Animal Head.  

I am running a couple weeks behind in my challenges, but the idea and stamps have been sitting on my desk for weeks!

Also, Lisa's Blogger Challenge this week is Tag You're It! 

The background was a 3rd or 4th generation stencil pull, and I added distress inks here and there.  Phillip was "fussy" cut, (OMG, and I mean FUSSY)!  There is nothing better than having loads of fun when you stamp!  Stress free!!

Hope to do some catching up this weekend, hugs....



 

7 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous Gerrie ! Great combination.. Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique again !
Corrie x

Kathi said...

I so totally love this that I am (almost) without words.

It's a great mash-up, both from the idea and execution (not that you executed anyone) perspectives.

Awesome job fussy-cutting those seriously detailed images.

As always, thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

Cocofolies said...

Hahaha Gerrie, YES, FUSSY cut, and you're still alive!!... :D
I don't resist to tell you it again, I love your tag, fabulous!!! (and so happy to have a few images of this wonderful Flamingo thanks to you. Be careful, I could follow your steps one day tee-hee, so much fun on this tag!!! Hugs xx

Kay Wallace said...

Perfect choices here, Gerrie! Made me laugh!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

This so made me laugh - love it!

*Arwen* said...

Love,love,love this Gerrie! Amazing!
Thanks for playing along with Stampotique!

xx Arwen

Gio said...

This guy is so cute and fun! Love it, no way!