Monday, February 16, 2015

I HAD A VERY BUSY WEEK..............

NINA here today with a post for Kristen's challenge Love and Hearts at Stampotique Designers Challenge, SDC 182. I had so many dates last week, I didn't get to post this, so I am now recovering from it all and have time today!!


So now you see why I am exhausted...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and        sigh................................................................

Hoping I put a big smile on your face!  The background was stamped on a piece done with the good ol' shaving cream tech!



7 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

OMG, Nina! You not only got a big smile from me, you must have heard me laugh all the way to sunny Florida! I so love this one. Tell Gerrie, "Great job!"

Cocofolies said...

Hahaha yes yes Gerrie, you put a large smile on my face tonight! Thank you, that's so good to smile and take a bit of good rest in your company after my work... I LOVE your card, this heads stamp is also on my wishlist I'm jealous lol!! :D Wonderful card and sentiment too!! (I will try to keep this into mind, it is so true for myself most of the time..). Hugs, Coco Xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous Gerrie, love the humor ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week !
Corrie x

Lisa Somerville said...

Too funny! The collage of men is just perfect for Nina and the sentiment!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so fun! I love the bright cheery colors too! Waving hello from non-sunny but bright cold Ill!

Gez Butterworth said...

Brilliant! Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez

*Arwen* said...

I love this Gerrie!!
Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

xx Arwen