Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Little Birdie Told Me.............

A little birdie told me you just weren't feeling so good, so I made this just for you Ann!



It's FLOWERS this week at Stampotique Designers Challenge # 161.  Having only 1 flower, and everyone seems to be using it for this challenge, I decided to add my  flowers using a stencil and embossing paste. I'm using a smoosh ink background  I made, adding more ink color at the end.   Once the flowers were dry, I  added color with ink and then markers.  Quick, easy and very effective.  I'm happy with the final outcome.


 

10 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the vibrant colors added over the stenciled flowers!

Kay Wallace said...

You're certainly right, Gerrie, in that so many artists are using that Stampotique "Sunflower" stamp by Janet Klein--it *is* gorgeous, especially this time of year. But, your alternate is equally beautiful! Love that you used embossing paste as it really shows off that stencil! Thanks so much for continuing to participate in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love your tag, the colours are brilliant ! I also love the way you made your flowers !
Thank you for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge.
Corrie x

Netty said...

Fabulous and joyful tag it is bound to cheer your friend up. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Kathi said...

This is fabulous! I love everything about it!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving this great tag- loving how colorful your tag is. Awesome color play on the flowers!

Sam & Poppy said...

Love your tag Gerrie :)
Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week x

massofhair said...

Fabulous embossing paste flowers, i bet they are very tactile. Fantastic Tag and a lovely thought :-) x

Kaz said...

I love everything about this tag Gerrie! Thanks for joining us again this week at Stampotique.

*Arwen* said...

Wow awesome Gerrie! Love the background
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Design Challenge :)

xx Arwen