Monday, May 5, 2014

It's Cinco de Mayo!!!

Meant to get this up this morning, but ran out of time. Today I got to meet a dear friend to share in the indulgences of Cinco de Mayo, at our local Mexican restaurant, El Tarasco in Cape Coral. Food was fab as always, big party, party going on...$1.00 Corona's and free Tequila shots...can't ask for more than that.....good friend, good food, cold beer, free shots!!  Thanks Kim for thinking of me!!

 In Celebration, I am posting another fun tag for today. It's an Illusion, maybe, I think.....but the Caballero is in the bottle and the worm is out!...How can that be?


Funny, I just got this stamp....and when I was thinking about what to use for today, this guy just jumped out and says, "me, me, me!"  I think it worked out perfect.
Stamp is from Lost Coast Designs.

Thanks for lookin', hugz............


 

7 comments:

Patty from FL said...

Maybe you had some free tequila shots before you finished the tag and that's how the worm got out?
Happy Cinco De Meyo Day to you!

Lisa Somerville said...

So glad you got to meet up with Kim for dinner! Fabulous tag, love the bright background, stamps are just perfect for Cinco De Meyo!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great tag- love the bright colors- and the worm- out of the bottle- love it! I had fun with a lunch out today to celebrate with a friend too- fun!

Jools Robertson said...

Brilliant! Love that the worm got out to celebrate!!
Wonderful fiery colours

Jools x

Kay Wallace said...

I am late to the table, so happy seis de mayo, my friend! Love your tag, Gerrie. I love art and I love humor, but what I really, really love is humor in art--and you have certainly given it to me here! You freed the worm!

Anonymous said...

You have such energy and such great humour which you always bring to your art.
Wishes
Lynne

Corrie Herriman said...

Great project, love the colours !
Corrie x