Sunday, March 30, 2014

She's A Diva!

The theme this week is Animals at Lisa's Bloggers Challenge, and I tried a couple of new things.....the background tech is spraying onto a stencil, and then putting your card stock down onto it! EZ PZ! I actually used 2 different stencils and 2 different color sprays. You better believe I will use this tech again and again...........I love how they turn out, and it's a lot faster than the Gelli! Similar look too, imo. I thank you out there in blogland, where ever you are that showed this tech! I just finished up buying my collection of Spectrum Noir alcohol ink pens...and am learning how to play with them. This was difficult due to the yellows, reds and oranges underneath, but I still like the way she turned out.





 

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

too funny, love that sentiment.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful technique : ) She is a fab Diva!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful tag! Love the way the background turned out and the beautiful coloring on your image!

Kay Wallace said...

You rocked this stencil background technique, Gerrie! Love the colors, but, even more, love that image and sentiment, which rock with humor (my favorite)! Well done!